Pages

Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 10, 2016

Funniest Cute Knock Knock Jokes For Couples

Funniest Cute Knock Knock Jokes For Couples 




Knock! Knock! Who's there? Kiss Kiss who? KISS Grandma Dad: 

Knock Knock. Son: Who's there? Dad: Boo. Son: Boo who? Dad: Why are you crying? Son 

Knock knock. Who's there? I'm T! I'm T who? Oh, you're only 2? Is your mom home? 

Knock Knock. Who's there? Your mom! 

Knock knock Who's there? Grandad Crap! Stop the funeral! 

Knock knock Who's there? Like! Like who? Like father like son the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

Knock knock Who's there? Fruit. Fruit who? Fruit of your loins, that's who. 

Knock knock Who's there Chimp! Chimp who? A chimp off the old block. 

Knock knock Who's there Ammonia! Ammonia who? Ammonia little girl who can't reach the doorbell! 

Knock knock Who's there? Bae. Bae who? Bae hook or by crook there better only be one. 

Knock knock Who's there? honey comb honey comb who honey comb yo hair 

Knock knock Who's there? Hide. Hide who? Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

Knock knock Who's there? Marry! Marry Who? Will you marry me? 

Knock knock Who's there? Nerf! Nerf who? Your nephew. 

Knock knock Who's there? I got. I got who? I got a family tree unlike you you have a family cactus as your family is full of pricks 

Knock knock Who's there? Nana! Nana who? Nana your business. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Your Niece. Your Niece who? Your Niece who can't reach the doorbell! 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Bud! Bud who? Bud is thicker than water. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Parents! Parents who? Exactly you're adopted. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Cousin Ted! Cousin Ted who? Cousin Ted of opening the door your making me wait in the rain. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Mom & Dad. Mom & Dad who? Exactly your adopted. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Disguise! Disguise who? Disguise (this guy) is your boyfriend? 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Stranger! Stranger who? Didn't your mom ever tell you not to open the door to strangers. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Heart! Heart who? Heart to hear you, can you speak up. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Grandma! Grandma who? Oh, you better stop sassin' me cuz I am yo grandma 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Honey! Honey who? Honey I'm home. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Joe. Joe who? Joe momma. 

Knock Knock Who's There? Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima Who? I'm glad I ain't joe mamma 

Knock Knock Whos there Od lady Old lady who? I didnt know you cold yodel 

1 nhận xét:

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates