Pages

Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 12, 2016

Short Knock Knock Family Jokes Funny

Knock Knock Family Jokes 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Mom & Dad. Mom & Dad who? Exactly your adopted. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Disguise! Disguise who? Disguise (this guy) is your boyfriend? 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Stranger! Stranger who? Didn't your mom ever tell you not to open the door to strangers. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Heart! Heart who? Heart to hear you, can you speak up. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Grandma! Grandma who? Oh, you better stop sassin' me cuz I am yo grandma 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Honey! Honey who? Honey I'm home. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Joe. Joe who? Joe momma. 

Knock Knock Who's There? Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima Who? I'm glad I ain't joe mamma 

Knock Knock Whos there Od lady Old lady who? I didnt know you cold yodel 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Father. Father who? Father, son, holy, spirit. 

Knock Knock! Who's there? Me Me who? You are so weird you dont know who you are! 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates